Our members are working women, retirees, community leaders, professionals, business owners and life-long volunteers.
- Make new friends by participating in our diverse interest groups.
- Support re-entry students through our fundraising activities.
- Develop leadership by becoming part of the board or club committees.
The UCSC Women’s Club is open to all women of the campus and town communities. Its purpose is to be of service to the university, to foster friendship between town and gown, and to encourage understanding and support for the mission and functions of the university. A special goal of the club is to raise money for scholarships for UCSC re-entry students.
- Mar 1
- General Meeting/Speaker Program with Bettina Aptheker
- Mar 8
- Giving Day - Support the Women's Club Scholarship Fund with your contribution.
- Mar 29
- InterCampus Exchange Day at UC Merced
- Apr 5
- General Meeting/Speaker Program with Michael Warren, Professor Emeritus, Humanities Division, Literature Department
Have a Question?
Contact our President Claudia Parrish by email or telephone (831) 359-9065.
View the Women's Club Events Calendar.
Support the Women's Club Scholarship Fund by making a generous contribution on Giving Day, March 8.