Our members are working women, retirees, community leaders, professionals, business owners and life-long volunteers.
- Make new friends by participating in our diverse interest groups.
- Support re-entry students through our fundraising activities.
- Develop leadership by becoming part of the board or club committees.
The UCSC Women’s Club is open to all women of the campus and town communities. Its purpose is to be of service to the university, to foster friendship between town and gown, and to encourage understanding and support for the mission and functions of the university. A special goal of the club is to raise money for scholarships for UCSC re-entry students.
- Mar 29
- InterCampus Exchange Day at UC Merced
- Apr 5
- General Meeting/Speaker Program with Michael Warren, Professor Emeritus, Humanities Division, Literature Department/ Book Sale
- May 3
- Spring Scholarship Luncheon - View the invitation and make your reservation by April 26.
- May 13
- Human Race - Register to support the Women's Club